You simply won't find a more affordable boarding facility in the SF East Bay. We offer boarding in stalls with paddocks starting at just $375. We offer 2 barns totaling 21 stalls including:
- Quality grass hay and/or alfalfa fed 2x per day 7 days per week. (On Sundays/holidays, boarders rotate feeding).
- Stalls cleaned 6 days per week.
- Stall runs are approximately 12' X 24' and some stall paddocks are partially covered.
Riding & Ground Work Facilities
- 2 large outdoor arenas with lights.
- 30ft round pen.
- Rustic Cross Country Course.
- 20+ temporary stalls for camping or guests.
- Direct trail access to Mt. Diablo State Park.
- Pool & showers for after long trail rides!
Other Benefits Upper Barn
- Gated community for added security.
- Trailer parking $25 month.
- Both barns have wash racks.
- Stalls come with tack room.
- Grain rooms in each barn.
- Accessible to farriers and veterinarians.
- With only 21 boarders...we offer a quiet setting in nature and no long waits for arenas and time to exercise your horse...or yourself.
- Dog friendly, on leash only.