top of page
CMDTRA is one of the most affordable boarding facilities in the SF East Bay! We offer boarding in stalls with paddocks starting at just $460. Boarding includes:
- Quality grass hay and/or alfalfa fed 2x per day 7 days per week.
- Shavings for bedding provided.
- Stalls cleaned 6 days per week.
- Stall runs are approximately 12' X 24' and some stall paddocks are partially covered
- 2 large outdoor arenas with lights.
- 30-ft round pen.
- Ground Work Facilities
- Cross Country Obstacle Course.
- Direct trail access to Mt. Diablo State Park.
- 20+ temporary stalls for camping or guests.
- Pool & showers for after long trail rides!
- Gated community for added security.
- Horse trailer parking $25 month.
- Barns have wash racks.
- Stalls come with tack room.
- Grain rooms available.
- Accessible to farriers and veterinarians.
- With only 21 boarders...we offer a quiet setting in nature with arenas easily available to exercise your horse...or yourself.
For a tour of our facilities, please contact Kathleen Sims.
Call or text 925-914-0098
bottom of page